We love the Airhole Airtube DRYLITE in Black because it's super lightweight and includes SPF 50 sun protection making it great for the rider who wants protection on warmer days that are 0°C or above.
Featuring a flat top design and seamless construction it can be comfortably worn as a neck gaiter or facemask. Designed for Medium Function in warmer conditions. The signature direct injected silicone Airhole providing a clear passage for breath, preventing moisture build up which causes a cold, wet face.
Drylite fabric is also moisture managing - sweat is wicked away, keeping skin dry. For those sunny days, wrap your face with this mask to keep the rays off your skin. Drylite is the perfect companion on warmer winter and spring riding days.
Airhole are the best in the business when it comes to making quality face masks. You'll love the seamless construction and quality finish with the emroidered airhole.
- Acts as a second skin against the elements
- Seamless construction
- Moisture wicking to keep the sweat off your face
- Antibacterial finish to stay fresh
- Signature embroidered Airhole for breathing
- Wear as a gaiter or mask
- TEMPERATURE RATING: 0°C / 33°F and Warmer
- Size: Small to Medium (S/M) or Medium to Large (M/L)
- Fabric: Antibacterial & Hypoallergenic
- Airhole: Injected silicon mouth grommet
- Colour: Black
- Sizes: M/L
- Material: 100% Polyester Microfiber
- Rating: SPF 50
- Ref.No: AH14AT1-01