We love the Demon DS 5100 Shield Vest because it provides great upper body and core protection, whilst still allowing fantastic mobility due to its sleek, low profile form.
The Demon Shield Vest has been totally re-designed. Keeping true to form Demon searched for materials and padding to protect you best and offer terrific mobility and function.
The front of the Shield offers impact resistance with plush foam cut in multiple shapes to mimic the movement of your body. This keep the pads in place while your actively moving. The padding reaches under the arms to provide some protection on the rib cage area.
The back of the Shield have ultra strong polymer layers that function as a hinge allowing for movement and protection against some of the hairiest falls you might encounter. If your looking for serious core protection the Shield Top and Vest will treat you right.
NOTE: Optional Extra on request - the SAS Chest Plate for greater chest protection - fits into the concealed pocket inside the Shield Vest
- Solid protection for Xtreme sports
- Offers terrific mobility and function, whilst providing serious core protection.
- Front body impact resistance
- Ultra strong protection for the back of the body
- Constructed in a such a way to enable movement and versatility whilst still providing flexibility.
- Contoured front/side entry
- Ultra-low profile spine guard
- Ultra lightweight and breathable
- Maximum protection with minimum bulk and limited construction
- Low Profile
- Neck brace compatible
- Solid upper body protection for Snowboarding, Skiing, Skate/Longboarding and Mountain Biking
- Plush foam, cut and shaped to allow mobility and protection
- Ultra strong polymer layers allowing for mobility and protection
- Foam protection under arms to provide rib cage protection
- Thermoformed chest and rib protection
- Air Shield Shoulder protection
- Contoured Front/side entry
SIZING & MEASURING GUIDANCE
Please use the below size chart below to purchase the correct size of upper body armour for you.
In order to get the right fit for you please measure around your chest at the armpits and compare the measurements to the sizing chart below. This will ensure a great fit!
|Size||Chest (Inches)||Chest (Centimetres)|
|Extra Small||32 - 34 in||81 - 86 cm|
|Small||34 - 36 in||86 - 91 cm|
|Medium||36 - 39 in||91 - 99 cm|
|Large||40 - 43 in||100 - 109 cm|
||44 - 47 in||110 - 119cm|
|Extra Extra Large||48 - 50 in||121 - 127 cm|